Site Acquisition Assistant-North Area
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 01-Dec-2016
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Joining sites survey team to locate the best technical leasable option.
- Explaining all related issues regarding GSM sites i.e. Health, technical, legal issues.
- Handling negotiations with landlords on lease agreement terms.
- Preparing the needed documents and authorities’ requirements to submit and get authorized approvals for installing and operating the sites.
- Coordinating with other departments for any activities needed to the site.
- Preparing and coordinating presentations for neighborhoods meetings or public hearings as required.
- Providing the required contribution in acquiring radio and TRX sites.
- Join sites survey team to locate the best technical leasable option.
- Explain all related issues regarding GSM sites i.e. Health, technical, legal issues.
- Handle Negotiations with landlords on lease agreement terms.
- Prepare the needed documents and authorities requirement to submit and get authority approvals for installing and operating the sites.
- Coordinate with other departments for any activities needed to the site.
- Prepare and coordinate presentations for neighborhood meetings or public hearings as required.
- Prepare a daily progress report.
- Follow up with owners during and after implementation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum one to 3 years of experience (fresh graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or any similar field.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Good communication and negotiation skills providing clear and concise writing and verbal image.
- Challenge-directed and self-motivated.
- Advanced computer skills especially the MS office suit and the related computer programs.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English (oral and written).
- Negotiation skills.
- Handle tasks under work pressure.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team work and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Computer skills: Data base , Microsoft office.
- Languages: English (oral and written), Arabic (oral and written).
- Valid Driving license.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً