Transmission Planning Engineer
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 21-Dec-2016
As a Transmission Planning Engineer; you will be required to participate strongly in all Transmission department activities including Microwave planning (mainly), optical networks planning, network optimization, operations etc…
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the transmission network planning activities (both optical and radio).
- Participate in Line of Sight activities and technical site survey.
- Designs updates and network optimization.
- Planning for the transmission network expansion and upgrade.
- Reviewing capacity utilization versus design to ensure accurate planning
- Planning interconnections toward other national/international operators.
- Ensure proper and smooth handover process to the operation & maintenance team.
- Updating and creating databases.
- Maintain updated diagrams for the Backhaul and Backbone networks of relevance
- Provide solution proposal, policy and implementation standard for the IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP based transport network.
- Provide configuration plans for the Transport Network infrastructure on the HUB/Backbone locations.
- Measurements and analysis of meteorological events to bring the microwave network design in accordance with the on-field performance.
- Clock, (Frequency, Phase and Time) Synchronization design and verification on Transport Network
- Any related duties based on business needs.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Education: B.Sc. Degree in Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Work Experience: 2 years of work experience at a related field.
- Strong knowledge in SDH/PDH/Ethernet/MPLS technologies and good Microwave and optical engineering background.
Personal Traits & Special Skills::
- Strong Communication Skills
- Creative and flexible approach to project based activity.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Computer Skills: Proficient computer skills.
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً