* الأعداد تشمل القدس
عدد الحالات الحرجة
Rollout Telecom Engineer-South Area
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Palestine - South of West Bank
Closing date: 29-Dec-2016
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following up and supervising the installation field of telecom-GSM project.
- Installation, operation and maintenance of all telecom and power equipment in the telecom sites.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of all telecom, power equipment, backup systems, and generators.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and solving faults.
- Following up and tracking the Telecom Materials in the warehouses.
- Following up with the Electricity Companies to get the permanent power connection to the sites.
- Coordinate with the other technical departments for the provisioning of the network needs and the implementation of the related projects.
- Preparing the daily and weekly reports that cover the budget update, progress, business cases...etc.
- Supervising and coordinating with the subcontractors to ensure the work delivery with high quality within the time plan.
- Drafts bid specifications, requests for proposal, and evaluates vendor responses to establish contracts.
- Following up with the Procurement and Finance departments for the application of request for quotation & purchase ordering.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- B.A Telecom/Electrical Engineer.
- Telecom Engineer with knowing the principles of radio propagation
- Handle tasks under work pressure.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team work and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD , Microsoft office.
- Languages: English (oral and written), Arabic (oral and written).
- Valid Driving license
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً