Sales Executive - VIP
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 07-Dec-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of WM products & services portfolio in order to provide the suitable products & services based on our customers’ needs.
- Identifying and soliciting potential customers and establish rapport to understand their needs and develop selling strategies to address inquires and questions.
- Assessing potential VIP customer’s needs and recommending the most appropriate approach to acquire them.
- Providing training and support to customers on Wataniya Mobile products and services and other related details.
- Providing customers with presentation on the benefit and value of being a VIP with Wataniya Mobile.
- Proactively contacting VIP customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain them is investigated.
- Reviewing and updating the VIP customer’s portfolio periodically to ensure proper placement of customers in the right category.
- Suggesting any special customer care programs that target the individual needs of VIP clients.
- Committing and applying all related policies and procedures.
- Acting as the first point of contact for VIP customers, to answer queries and providing information about various Wataniya Mobile services and products.
- Following-up more complex queries with the appropriate operational staff and ensure the customer is provided the information as soon as possible.
- Guide VIP subscribers through various procedures, applications, and maintaining a helpful and customer-friendly approach to ensure high standard of service delivery.
- Following-up new and existing VIP customers to ensure the service is meeting expectations and takes all opportunities for cross selling of different products and services to increase revenue, as well as seeking leads.
- Providing support/services to VIP subscribers, including invoicing and bill paying procedures/information, detailed information on new product launches, and resolution of service and technical problems.
- Following-up overdue payments, using tact and discretion, to avoid potential exposure through the normal billing system.
- Assuring ongoing record keeping for all requests and incoming/outgoing correspondences at the VIP customer’s level.
- Preparing regular activity reports to Customer Relationship Manager, as well as other reporting requirements.
- Providing a first class quality service and develop the usage of VAS through this channel.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales/marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of local market, community, and corporate components.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information system, or any related field.
Personal Traits & Skills:
- Excellent communication and public relationship skills.
- Organized with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and working independently.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Excellent computer Literacy knowledge, with emphasis on Excel.
- Strong character and leadership skills.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to observe strict levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong customer service ethics.
- Valid driving license.
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً