12 months contract
The Water Sector Regulatory Council "WSRC” invites experienced and qualified professionals to apply for the position mentioned below for a one year term vacancy in its office in Al Bireh
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the employee will undertake the following tasks:
- Organize and support all administrative procedures incl. prepare and edit correspondences, coordinate office activities and schedules, archiving, attendance sheets, appointments, logistic support (car, workshops, venues)
- Support to procurement department
- Support WSRC staff upon request in any additional task to fulfill WSRC’s mandate and its objectives
Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- Completion of university degree majoring in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Microsoft and Office and Excellent knowledge of computer applications and internet usage.
- Excellent skills in time and work management.
- At least 1-year previous experience in a similar organization is highly desirable.
For above position:
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: November 20th, 2017, 3:00 PM
Applications should be submitted to the email:
Please mention in the subject of the email the title of the post you are applying for.
Note: only shortlisted will be contacted.
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً