The Guidance and Training Center (GTC) is a non-profit community mental health center, founded in 1994, based in Bethlehem. GTC’s mission is to provide preventive and therapeutic services in the area of mental health, especially for the child and family, and generally for the local community, and to pursue the development of knowledge, skills, and experiences of workers in this field and conduct research through programs that meet the needs of the target groups. The GTC is looking to recruit a “Project Coordinator” to work on two different projects according to the following requirements:
Contract Type: Project – full time
Contract Duration: One Year- Renewable
- Coordination with different project partners in the field.
- Cooperate with the GTC team to develop project workplans and follow up on projects’ activities implementation.
- Cooperate with the GTC team and administration to develop and implement monitoring plan for the projects.
- Prepare project reports in English.
- Write press releases in English and Arabic and update project related news to the GTC Social Media accounts and Website.
- Keep an archive of news and media related to projects.
- Organize different workshops as required by projects and document workshops results and action points and follow up on their implementation.
- Maintain Projects files.
- Other duties needed for ensuring the success of the projects.
Skills and qualifications required:
- B.A. in Business Administration, Social work, Psychology or related disciplines.
- At least three years of experience in project coordination with local or international NGOs working in Palestine.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Independence and self-motivation.
- Capability to working under pressure.
- Strong ability to organize information and handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
- Resident of Bethlehem area.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and a cover letter by email to
with a subject title: “Projects Coordinator” no later than the 30th of October 2017
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً