A young fast growing services and public relations company based in Ramallah is looking for a dynamic Projects Manager. The primary role of the Projects Manager is to manage a number of ongoing communication and public relations projects with local and international clients. The Projects Manager shall prospect for new clients by submitting proposals, networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The Projects Manager also is required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. While the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Projects Manager are as follows:
- Manage a number of ongoing communication and public relations contracts.
- Provide one on one communication and public relations support to individual clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Lead the company team in developing technical and financial proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique propositions and differentiators.
- Manage the updating of the company's information materials including website, Facebook page, leaflets, etc.
- Prepare progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communications, media, management, or other related field is required. Master Degree is preferable.
- At least five years of professional work experience developing, implementing, and managing projects especially with international donors.
- Experience in communication & public relations projects is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Arabic and English are required.
- Experience managing a Donor funded grants programme required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a small team and work under pressure.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to:
Those interested should send their applications no later than October 30, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً