Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 24-Oct-2017
Following up the site implementation on Phase III and the modification requests , preparing all the needed documents for carrying out the sites in coordination with the other department , preparing the RFQ and define all the needed specs ,supervising the civil works with the contractors and following up the financial issues with defining the needed BOQ.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as liaison with sub-contractors, supervise their work and check the quality of the site construction (including tower erection, shelter foundation, generator foundation, etc.).
- Conducting the Inspection and acceptance for BTSs and Civil work for the station installations for both Roof top & Green Field.
- In-charge of site supervision and quality control of GSM Green Field and Rooftop sites (i.e., excavation, erection of tower and shelter, structural test application and follow up, etc.).
- Corresponding with the related parties and coordinating work in all relevant disciplines with other departments.
- Understanding the detailed layout of the site and must be familiar with GSM networking and telecom equipment such as BTS, GSM antenna, MW antenna, etc.
- Providing structural and civil advice as necessary.
- Following up the site conditions after implementation, and provide the support and prepare the document which will be needed to execute the maintenance activities & modification requests for the sites.
- Communicating & coordinating with the owners and other parties to provide all the conditions which needed to facilitate the site installations.
- Supporting and supervising activities related to the network in all the civil field including other implementation project such as fibres installations, switch and data centres preparations.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in similar role.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills and providing clear and concise writing and verbal correspondence.
- Familiar with regulations and standards of civil work and design of telecom industry.
- Must be goal-oriented and aggressive. Able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work long hours in the office and/or in the field.
- Valid driving licence.
- Advanced computer skills especially AutoCAD, PLS Towers, SAAB, MS office suit and the related computer programs.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً