The Palestinian Business Women Association- asala is seeking a PART-TIME Fundraising officer as the fundraising component of Asala aims to increase funding from donors, "international and Arabic organizations" in order to financially support Asala’s activities and projects. He or she will maintain and improve Asala’s international, Arabic and local visibility through innovative strategies. The fundraising activities consist of identifying funding sources, writing proposals, contacting donors and keeping them informed through regular communication and reports.
- Prepare and update a fundraising strategy, identifying objectives and partners;
- Research funding opportunities and raise funds for Asala programs.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with donor and local organizations.
- Build on relationships with existing trust supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Write proposals, concept papers, letters of inquiry, Reports and presentations.
- Ensure that fundraising practices reflect Asala’s mission, vision and priorities
- Keep all donors informed on supported projects through timely and relevant reports and updates as required
- Prepare annual plans for fundraising and follow-up the implementation of the plan; in line with the fundraising strategy of Asala.
- Responsible of M&E tasks
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all program activities and progress towards achieving the program outputs;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work of different projects under the socioeconomic program;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the program success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the program's results;
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.A. degree in management or any related fields. Master's degree would be highly evaluated.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of strategic development and fundraising experience.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce concise and creative bids.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Knowledge in M&E practices
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and prioritise own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Knowledge of contracts and VAT issues desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes
- Ability and willingness to travel for work
Interested, qualified applicants are kindly requested to send their resumes along with cover letter, detailing relevant experience to:
-Deadline for receiving applications is September 15, 2017.
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً