Public Projects Coordinator
Public Programme - Ramallah
Last date to apply:
23 January 2017
The A.M. Qattan Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Public Projects Coordinator to work in its offices in Ramallah. Following is the description of this position:
Job Type: Full time
Line of Responsibility: Director of Public Programme
Work Location: Ramallah
Efficiently contributing to development and delivery of public projects and events within the Public Programme, and coordinating all administrative aspects, using a participatory approach with the relevant staff and partners and in line with the Foundation’s vision and strategic directions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, implement and follow up all projects and events planned by, or in partnership with the Public Programme, in full coordination with the Programme Director, relevant staff and partners.
- Compile, prepare, and draft where applicable, all communication materials needed for publications, advertising, newsletters and media materials in close coordination with the Programme Director and relevant staff.
- Prepare all narrative reports needed for the Public Programme, both in English and Arabic, in coordination with the Programme Director.
- Coordinate and follow up all procurement-related activities for the Public Programme in collaboration with the relevant staff.
- Receive and process all applications submitted to the Programme (grants, projects funding,…etc) and ensure that decisions are taken on time and conveyed to applicants.
- Prepare letters of awards, contracts and agreements, and ensure compliance to all approved terms and conditions.
- Efficiently contributes to research, development of evidence-based reports, evaluations and communications which provide feedback concerning the success of Programme initiatives and projects.
- Contribute to preparation of the Programmes’ work plans and budgets.
- Supervise seasonal staff, interns and volunteers for specific projects and events within the Public Programme as required.
- Keep Programme records and materials archived and filed in an easily accessible, updated, and well-classified forms both electronically and/or in hard copies, where applicable (this include events files, records and materials).
- Develop and regularly update the Programme’s data bases.
- Prepare for Programme meetings, draft minutes and follow up recommendations.
- Provide all necessary support to the Programme Director
- Foster and maintain positive and respectful communications and relationships with project partners, stakeholders and fellow colleagues.
- Any other work-related tasks.
- A bachelor degree in Cultural Management, or other related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in community-based project planning and coordination.
- Interest and knowledge of the arts and culture scene in Palestine, and the region at large.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and potentially competing interests.
- Excellent knowledge and command of computer Microsoft office programs.
- High communications skills, good networking and team work abilities.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Occasionally, flexible work hours are required to accommodate evening and weekend activities.
Interested individuals should submit the application coupled with their CV and letter of interest using the following link:
Deadline for submitting applications is Monday 23/01/2017. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.
حمّل تطبيق زمن برس مجاناً